1. Learn early on to enjoy warm soda. Trust me, it comes in handy. While youre at it, learn to drink black coffee.
2. Let go of your need to make all the choices all of the time. Other people have better ones sometimes.
3. Learn to play guitar, juggle, ride a unicycle, do a backflip and play Scrabble.
4. Avoid trends. Go for timeless fashion.
5. Skip the iPhone. Get a Blackberry.
6. Learn to enjoy warm beer. this one is more advanced, but well worth it.
7. Pick a team in any sport and be a hardcore fan.
8. Combine all of your e-mail addresses.
9. Own a car that doesnt own you. There may be no bigger waste of stress than worrying about the looks of a car. Let it go.
10. Love what you love. Dont trick yourself or others.
11. Cut out people that bum you out.
12. Find joy in condiments. Similarly, acquire tastes just for the hell of it. Like Sauerkraut and Whisky. But not together. Unless youre high.
By Rob | Published: July 21, 2007